The Sponsorship Behind the Walls (SBTW) Project was proposed in 2015 and approved in the fall of 2016. Its purpose is to carry the message of recovery to the addict who still suffers behind the walls. This allows addicts to experience the miracle of recovery and a new way to live through the 12 steps of NA, despite their limited access to Narcotics Anonymous and sponsorship while incarcerated. This also allows our zone to efficiently utilize limited human resources within the member regions and provide a wider range of service opportunities to the PSZF regions.
- You can see our guidelines and processes here.
- If you are interested in serving on the SBTW workgroup, please complete the service resume and submit to email@example.com.
- Sponsor Orientation workshops are held online and in person. Upcoming orientations on are listed on the Upcoming Events.
- If you have completed a Sponsor Orientation Workshop you may fill out the Sponsor Questionnaire and email back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The work-group meets virtually via Zoom Video Conference. An internet connection is desired, but is not required. You can call in from your home or cell phone. This is open to members within the regions in our Zone (Best Little, Iowa, Mid-America, Nebraska, OK, & South Dakota). It is very simple to get connected, really. We’ll help.
You can email email@example.com for more information, to volunteer, and/or to join us for our next workgroup meeting (we generally meet the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7:30pm central time, but see the calendar to confirm upcoming meeting dates, as well as the Zoom link to join the call).
You can find all of our documents under the documents menu tab.